Thursday 13 May 2010

Ch. 9 "On the ice ring"

On 23rd December 2007, we went to a place where we can find an ice-ring in side. We sat upstairs around the ice-ring. Seeing so many people were playing ice-skating, my dear, started with a mild smile looking to down stairs. “What are you looking at?” with a big anxiety on my eyes, then she said “It’s funny; it looks like a circle of life…” Hmmm… it’s unique and I like her when she started with it. I was triggered to joint her to her “mind”. We saw there, there were people going around the ice-ring and there were so many of them. There was a person who felt and got up again quickly but there was also a kid who felt to the ground but he kept on playing with the ice… maybe it’s because he was so attracted with something that the ice has. There were people who moved to other direction, some of them were novices maybe because they were not able even to stand straight on the ice ^_^ but trying and feeling happy were the most important motivation for them to move on it. Even there were also some groups of girls and boys that were on the middle of the ice-ring. All of them were showing human way of life. Life is like rounding something, the ice-ring. We have to move on without against the time, never look back at what had happened while we are moving. It is a simple starting-trick to begin the journey. Sometimes, ‘falling’ is the best way to know how we have done but unfortunately people (including me) always look the factual causes of the ‘falling’ without taking any consideration of what we will learn after. We have to get up, but I know it is VERY difficult but it’s really a different story for no matter what we have to stand up. For pessimistic person, they will totally depend on time factor… some of them are using religious issue as their own reason, waiting what He will give and keep on praying. I do not say that religious people is a pessimistic person but I would like to say to or give you a description that belief is no more than just an idea without any action to actualized. And also there are some of them who are fake-prophets, these are the most ridiculous type of THING –I would like to say- talking too much about God without any belief or even knowledge about what God wants. Another type of person is an optimistic person who always depends on their logical aspects. A little bit pushy and straight minded are the most important in this type of person. I have to say that I am the second type. But I know that I need God to accomplish my life. ‘The ice-ring’ attracted me to contemplate of what I have been done for several years ago. There are ‘falling’, ‘enjoying the ice and don’t want to get up soon’, ‘going into other direction’, ‘taking a short-cut’, ‘having groups’, and many things are the same like I was on Ice-ring. But as a second type of person, I do not know or even feel that I have been watched since I took my first step on the ice. So many people up there (on the upper level) and out there are watching me while I am going around on the ice. But because my intention is always going into what we called logic then my eyes are fixed always onto what I see only, the ice, people, group, and my shoes. I concentrated more just because I don’t want to be looking stupid in front of people around me (even I know there are several people who could not play at all). High concentration leads me to become more idealistic and makes me stress and guess what? I play alone meanwhile it is so much fun if I could make friends there and ask to teach something. So straight my eyes until I don’t really know there are a hundred people up there looking at me, laughing at me…I just don’t know. A MAN IS TRYING to call me from up there, but you know I am busy with my own business. The Man keeps shouts at me maybe more than a thousand times and He does it again and again every time I play. Until I fall and it hurts me much. I loose my concentration and that sound triggers my awareness, I move my head upward seeing place where the sound comes from. ^_^ I smile, because He smiles first at me and waving His hands and saying “It’s OK, go and play again… It’s not your time to stop” ^_________^


2 comments:

  1. just miss this time a lot ^^, just sit n watch sumthing...chit chat to explore our mind...just to make it broader n broader each day ^^..cia yo there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe makasih fun :) kamu juga semangat !

    ReplyDelete