Thursday 13 May 2010

Ch. 8 "3 days as a backpacker..." (cerita waktu banjir besar 2007 =D)

My journey…(from my old blog Friendster)

2.2.2007

Two days ago, I went back from my office to my house but because there was flood that in fact closed my way to my house; I decided to stay in Fanny’s house. I said to my self and to her also that I would not stay here till the next day. But in the end, the condition forced me to spend one night on hers. During the night, we talked just about simple things and not too serious. After, I received a sms from my parent noted that I could not go back home because all access were closed and the flood was like hell every where. My brother said “Don’t come back, just try to stay there and wait until the flood roll back from the area…” what was in my mind at that time was only panic and panic, even I was accompanied by Fanny but… no, I had to do something… I kept contact with my parent but nothing happened, the flood just stayed at that level and did not decrease. So, at that time, I had to spend a night there with worry, of course. I could sleep just because I was tired and it was not because I had convenient place that night.

3.2.2007

I woke up in the morning. It was

8 am

where the sky still dark and cloudy. I thought it was going to rain again. Again, I asked my parent about their situation, and they said there were no significant changes that day. The flood was still at knees-level in side my house and didn’t yet decrease. At the mean time I was waiting there and had a chat with Fanny, at that time we talked about something more serious. ^_^ but lucky she is awesome, open-minded, and broad-minded as well. So, we talked easily and we had a good time.

## A person that will accompany you as long as you live is really your soul mate and s/he has to be the right one, for you choose only once in your life. And, the prices that we have to pay for it are the same as sacrificing our ego, our private interest, or maybe our habits. Knowing a person in one relationship is very difficult because maybe the one who we tried to know and understand is not the one that we are trying to know and understand for we meet only the ‘mask’. Difficult, here, means there is a way to know and to understand but it is not so easy like you pay a penny for a candy. You need time, patience, broad-mind, honesty and wisdom. To open the ‘mask’ you need to understand your partner and not only “know”. How to understand your partner is by communicating not by phone but direct. A good communication is based on honesty and respect. Honest means we have to convoy the truth which is coming from the deepest heart and not from the mind because mind has ability to manipulate the memory, history, even the feeling so that someone could be possibly deceived. But heart is not like mind, it just likes a solar-panel, a solar-panel could received the sun light and generate electricity. Heart receives the feeling and it gives response. The mind is so deceitful because it could receive all the things around even the bad one and in the end; those will be absorbed in to it and generates several negative generalizations and unfortunately the negative generalizations interfere the process that happens while the mind response the feeling. Meanwhile the process inside heart is so simple and never be interfered. I believe that heart only can trust and then surrender, and after love ^___^. Person who always put mind first, will poison the heart… so the result is hate, then revenge and destruction. ^___^ so communicate honestly and respect her or him like you respect your self. ##

After we talked, I thought I had to go back home no mater what. So I bought some food and water for people in my house and I drove back home. During my way back home, again all access were closed and only water upon it. I was sad and disappointed with my country! They had known that in 5 years from 2002 there was a disastrous flood but what they did? STUPID DISGRACE Bus way! Instead of sewage tunnel in underground on each big street at least! Leaving my sadness, I called my friend in slipi apartment and told about my condition and he asked me to stay in his apartment, and after I called my parent that I would go to my friend apartment in slipi. I took the toll way and had to make a tour around

Jakarta

. I stopped my car on the toll way’s left side in one place, it was only light reflection, means the area (where ever it was) was covered already with water. Flood was everywhere. During my way to slipi, I was sad because I felt lonely (it sounds strange but…) I was really felt that I had no body even I knew that my parent and my brother were waiting for me in my house. 2 days without seeing my own home… felt like I did not have one… fooling around in wet-Jakarta with a car where there was only 10 liters of gasoline AND the worst was, I didn’t know how long I had to stay on the way if, just in case that I’d never know, there was flood and I had to stop somewhere or may be I had to drive out Jakarta… with 10 liters of gasoline along one billion liters of flood. After an hour, I arrived in the apartment, I was lucky because I still had a parking place. After I parked my car, I went up to 24th floor. And, I met my France friend there… he joked by asking a photo of the flood, because on Friday 2.2.2007 we went together to some place that was flood as well and we took many pictures there.

4.2.2007

At 11.30am, I went out apartment and I tried to go back again to my house but still no access, so I decided to stop there and wait for my brother who brought me new clothes and food. You know guys, sometime, he is so annoying, he does not like me, and also so me, I don’t like him either sometime. But we always love each other silently and show our love not by words but by action, like he did today. He knew that I can take my car to Fanny’s house my self and go back home by foot alone anyway it’s ok for me either but he insists to accompany me ^___^ what a brother. After I put my car on Fanny’s house, I left to my house together with my brother by foot. It was not far away, only 3 Km at least. I arrived in my home and I was glad that I could see my parent ^_^. I was happy.

## Love is not always be poured in words we said but could be possibly showed in action ^_^… now I understand why some one is hard to say “I love you”; it is not because s/he does not love you but s/he has another way to ‘say’ it ##

….

..

.

fan,do,serge,…thanks^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment