Thursday 13 May 2010

Ch. 11 "Nathalia"

(June 30th, 2007)...

Today, I've just come back from Surabaya... doing something stupid in fact with the TX. Soon after, I finished it I went to the ERKASET hospital (ST. Vincentius de Paulo Hospital) where I was born. ^_^ There, I saw the room where I was exactly lied when I was still an infant, and also I saw the room where my mom lied on bed to have some rest. ^__^ guys, I don't know what was exactly happening when I saw the the crying-baby who was inside the incubator... I was also crying, I imagined that that was me... that was me who is crying... ^_^ after I had spent 30' there just standing in front of the door of neo-natus chamber, I went back to airport... there I met an old-lady was carrying the baby. She named Nathalia. She was sleeping at that time and with out any comment, I asked the old-lady (her grandma) if I could take her picture while she was sleeping ^_^... and yes, I took it. She is really cute, small, and sleeping really into deep-sleep ^_^. I was sad when I heard that she had some infection on her urethra but anyway she is ok now (in the name of GOD, I pray for it). Guess what there beautiful creature was also born in the same place with me... and in the same room also Paviliun 9 no. 80. She was born on June 30th 2007 so now she is 4 months and 1 day-old. While I was on the flight, on 35.000 ft height... I committed to my self that I always pray for her, and I would like to make her as my daughter even only inside my prayer...

Picture029

2,8 kg the utmost incredible GOD-made ^_____^


No comments:

Post a Comment