Friday 17 August 2012

Ch.17 A Little Insight From A Tree



Dear readers,

What can I say about a tree...
green leaves, brown trunks, radix and fruits are sometimes happy to decorate it.
but can I say that a tree is A TREE if it doesn't have leaves or even a leaf ?
can I say it is A TREE if it doesn't have fruits ?
can I say it is A TREE if it doesn't have trunks ?
....
....

:)

but can I say that a tree is A TREE if it doesn't have radix ?

There is 'the thing' inside an object that we might be recognized it based on 'the thing', the identity.
So many trees there are... many forms they have... but they are still trees.
Seassons may changes the colour of the leaves, the shape of the leaves and trunks... but we, human, are still able to identify that that is a tree.

....
....

What can A TREE says about a human...
maybe it gets confused but may be not...

Ari


  

No comments:

Post a Comment